Devoted Exclusively

To The Defense

Of The Accusedtm

Methamphetamine Drug Crimes

Drug Defense Lawyers Serving Clients Across Riverside

If you have been charged with possession, trafficking, or manufacture of methamphetamine, the drug crime defense attorneys of Blumenthal Law Offices can help. We have more than 100 years of combined legal experience defending clients charged with drug crimes. We know how to protect your rights and defend your freedom. Aggressive defense is only a phone call away.

We can defend you if you have been charged with:

  • Possession of crystal meth
  • Operating a meth lab
  • Possessing the materials to manufacture meth
  • Trafficking meth
  • Meth charges involving minors

Schedule your initial consultation today at no cost.

If you are found in possession of ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or a substance containing ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, you can be charged with a felony and face imprisonment for up to six years. Don't risk your future by hiring just any lawyer.

Sophisticated Defense Against Any Meth Charge

Our meth defense attorneys of Blumenthal Law Offices have handled thousands of drug cases. During this time, we have obtained many successful results in the form is reduced charges, dismissals, and even acquittals in court. We know how to analyze the facts of the case and how to develop a legal strategy that gives you the best possible chance of success.

We are open and honest with you about the likely outcome of your case. If we believe it is in your best interest to accept a plea bargain, we will advise you to do so. If we think there are enough holes in the prosecution's case, we will encourage you to go to trial.

Throughout the process, we will protect your rights and keep you informed of important developments in the case. When your freedom is on the line because of a drug crime charge, you want a Riverside criminal defense attorney who is always prepared to fight for you.

24-hr Live Answering Service for Emergencies. Call Anytime at (951) 682-5110.

Contact our firm, and speak directly with an attorney.

*Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Submit Your Message