Devoted Exclusively

To The Defense

Of The Accusedtm

Firearms & Gun Offenses

Call Our Riverside Weapons Offense Attorneys: (951) 682-5110

If you have been charged with violating any state or federal firearms laws, the attorneys of Blumenthal Law Offices in Riverside can help. We have successfully represented countless clients charged with all types of gun crimes.

In all gun crime cases, we make sure that your constitutional rights are protected. Our legal team can investigate to determine whether evidence against you was obtained through an illegal search and seizure. If it was, it cannot be used against you.

Do not speak to the authorities without first consulting with an experienced Riverside weapons offense lawyer from our firm. Contact us today.

The initial consultation is no charge.

Ready to Tackle All Weapon/Gun Charges

Some gun crime allegations are stand-alone charges; others are an enhancement to another charge, such as assault. In many instances, carrying a gun can turn a misdemeanor into a felony offense. Whatever the specifics of your case, you can rely on us for aggressive criminal defense.

We represent clients facing all weapons charges, including:

  • Carrying a concealed weapon
  • Assault with a deadly weapon
  • Possession of an unregistered gun
  • Brandishing a firearm
  • Unlicensed firearms
  • Felon in possession
  • Possession by a minor
  • Unlawful discharge of a weapon
  • Unlawful sale of firearms
  • Carrying a concealed and loaded firearm in a vehicle
  • Federal firearms violations, including possession of a machine gun or silencer
  • Possession of assault weapons

Our attorneys have the resources, knowledge, and experience required to protect your rights and advocate for you. We will work to get the charges against you reduced or dismissed and, when it is in your best interest, will argue your case persuasively in front of a jury.

For effective defense against gun charges, contact Blumenthal Law Offices.

Call us day or night for our 24-hr emergency live answering service.

Contact our firm, and speak directly with an attorney.

*Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Submit Your Message