Devoted Exclusively

To The Defense

Of The Accusedtm

Multiple-Offense DUI

Talk to Our Riverside DUI Attorneys Today: (951) 682-5110

On a first offense DUI, the court may show you some leniency. The potential penalties are much more severe for subsequent DUI arrests. That is why it is extremely important to retain an experienced DUI defense attorney.

If you have been arrested for drunk driving for a second, third, or fourth time, don't give up. Contact an attorney at Blumenthal Law Offices in Riverside, California, for a no-charge consultation. We offer comprehensive legal services to DUI clients.

Let’s talk about your DUI charges today.

Enhanced Penalties

If you are convicted of a second DUI offense within 10 years of the first violation, you are facing:

  • A jail sentence of between 90 days and 1 year
  • Fines between $390 and $1000
  • Suspension of driver's license for a minimum of two years

The court may order that an ignition interlock device be installed on your car. This device tests the driver's breath for alcohol content and prevents the car from starting if any alcohol is detected. The installation of an ignition interlock device will reduce license suspension time by half.

If you are convicted of a second DUI offense, you may be eligible to receive a restricted work license, but only after you complete one year of court-ordered classes for multiple offenders.

You may be punished under California's Three Strikes Law if your driving contributed to another person's serious injury or death. These offenses can be charged as felony DUIs.

A fourth DUI in 10 years can also be charged as a felony DUI.

Your Future Is at Risk. Call Immediately for Aggressive Counsel.

Conviction on a second or subsequent DUI charge can have grave effects on your life, your ability to earn a living, and your freedom. Don't delay. For knowledgeable representation in all DUI charges, call Blumenthal Law Offices today.

We’re ready for your free consultation. Contact us today at (951) 682-5110.

Contact our firm, and speak directly with an attorney.

*Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Submit Your Message