Devoted Exclusively

To The Defense

Of The Accusedtm

Violation of Restraining Orders

Restraining Order Violation Defense Lawyers

If you are named in a restraining order or protective order, the court considers you a possible threat to another person. Often intended to protect victims of domestic violence or spousal abuse, restraining orders can be issued in civil or criminal court.

If you have been accused of a restraining order violation, please contact a Riverside restraining order violation attorney at Blumenthal Law Offices to discuss your charges. We can review the details of your charges and advise you on your options.

Get started on your no-charge initial consultation.

Restraining Order Rules

A restraining order typically orders the party named to have no contact with the person who requested the restraining order.

That means the following are prohibited:

  • Phone calls
  • E-mails
  • Text messages
  • Mail
  • Visits in person
  • Driving by the person's home
  • Stopping by their workplace
  • Coming within 100 yards of the person

A restraining order violation can result in you being held in contempt of court.

Whether you have just received notice that a restraining order has been requested against you or whether you have violated the terms of an existing restraining order, we can help.

We can represent you at the hearing during which a judge will decide whether a restraining order is warranted. We will also defend you in any alleged restraining order violation.

Helping Clients Even the Playing Field

Our attorneys know that charges of domestic violence are often used to gain leverage in a divorce or custody battle. We know how to level the playing field. You can count on us for aggressive criminal defense and effective legal advice in all matters relating to restraining order violations. Please contact us today for a no-charge consultation.

Speak to a live person any time of day with our 24-hr answering service.

Contact our team today for help: (951) 682-5110.

Contact our firm, and speak directly with an attorney.

*Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Submit Your Message