Attorneys & Staff
Riverside Criminal Defense Lawyers
The choice of an attorney may be the most important decision you make after being arrested for or accused of committing a crime. When you retain Blumenthal & Moore, you can rest assured that your case will be handled by an experienced team of legal professionals who are known for getting results for their clients.
Devoted exclusively to the defense of the accused.™
You can rely on our attorneys to tell you honestly what you are up against and what your options are. For effective defense against all state and federal charges, residents of Riverside County and San Bernardino County, California, depend on Blumenthal & Moore.
To learn more about our attorneys and staff members, please follow the links below. To speak to an attorney about your case, please do not hesitate to contact us today for a no-charge consultation.
- Virginia M. Blumenthal, Founding Attorney
- Brent F. Romney, Attorney
- Jeff G. Moore, Attorney
- Heather A. Green, Attorney
- Roberta A. Garcia, Office Manager / Paralegal
- Steve Wahlin, Case Manager and Paralegal
- Kathleen Brannan, Controller
- Denise Rubio, Administrative Assistant and Case Manager
- Hammons Strategies, Marketing / Communications Specialist
- Dan J. Goldsmith, Private Investigator, LIC - PI#17402
- Marek J. Kasprzyk, Private Investigator, LIC - PI#23865
24-hour Live Answering Service for Emergency Attorney Consultations.
Virginia M. Blumenthal Founding Attorney
Jeff G. Moore Attorney
Heather A. Green Attorney
Brent F. Romney Attorney
Roberta A. Garcia Office Manager & Paralegal
Steve Wahlin Case Manager & Paralegal
Kathleen Brannan Controller
Hammons Strategies Marketing / Communications Specialist
Dan J. Goldsmith Private Investigator, LIC - PI#17402
"Best Lawyers in America"Listed in "Best Lawyers in America" for more than 30 years
Award-Winning DefenseOur team has some of the most recognized litigators in California.
Significant Trial-Tested ExperienceWith over 100 years of experience combined, our attorneys work together to get the best outcome.
Over 10,000 Cases Successfully HandledWhether it's a misdemeanor or more serious charge, we've handled it all.